Welcome. God is a great God. He is faithful over us (Psalm 91:4, NIV).
Thus, saith the Lord: “I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in good health, as your soul prospers” (3 John 1:2, KJV). Remember, it is God’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32, AMP).
The situation itself does not matter, Christ Jesus defeated our issues when He died on the cross and rose from the dead.
We are legally free from the wrath of God because of Jesus’ sacrifice (Romans 5:9, AMP). When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and savior, we can walk in His power as it saturates every part of us. It heals, sets free, and delivers us from the clutches of sin and death (Romans 8:2). We are made righteous by the blood of Christ Jesus. God sees His Son’s blood sacrifice and not our sins and shortcomings…Amen!
It does not matter if symptoms are there…see them in the body of Christ as He hung on the cross and thank Him for the deliverance that His sacrifice has provided. “By His stripes we are healed” (1 Peter 2:24).
We must see the “end” result when we ask and thank God for blessings and not ourselves still afflicted with the burden we just prayed and thanked God for deliverance from.
We must respond with enthusiastic emotion about what we believe God has done for us by the blood of Jesus, by using words that speak life into what we want. The words we speak concerning ourselves and our families should be Scripture-filled Jesus words because they bring forth the life of God into our circumstance, they bring freedom. Scripture filled words bring His presence into our consciousness more fully with every utterance. Once we have this fullness we experience more and more joy (Psalm 16:11).
You’ll never “max out” God’s blessings, His love, His peace, or His protection and provision.
Practical Tips to Fortify and Guard Your Heart:
- Each morning give thanks to God for His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and savior. Make it a part of your life. Don’t worry if you forget…God’s Spirit will remind you.
- Ask God in your own way to let His very presence be obvious on you today and thank Him for His Presence.
- Pray for someone that has hurt you in the past. This may seem tough to do…forgive them every day and pray for them to be saved. It will free your heart…you may not feel free at first, but progress is in effect.
- Tell yourself – “I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
- Expect your miracle. You must be like a child trying to fall asleep on Christmas Eve with this one. Why? Because attaching a positive exciting feeling and vision to your thankfulness will ramp up the paste. You can’t fake this…therefore you do it every day…multiple times a day if you can.
I believe that as we embrace some of tips, the Holy Spirit will honor that effort and bring forth blessings a hundred-fold on you and I.
Father God I pray that the receive a supernatural anointing of peace in our hearts and minds. That we will enter into your Shalom wholeheartedly and experience your true presence in a tangible way. I ask in Christ Jesus’ name, Amen.